Machining, Sheet Metal Fabrication, and Assembly Solutions
L&T Precision provides unmatched machining and sheet metal fabrication services, including engineering design solutions, custom manufacturing, turnkey integration, welding services, metal finishing, and quality product inspection. Excellence drives them to provide high-quality service at competitive prices with on-time delivery.
Since 1984, L&T Precision has supported prototype and production volume quantities for a wide variety of products including, chassis, enclosures, boxes, cabinets, frames, weldments, brackets, clips, and panels. Their capabilities include CNC machining, CNC turning, punching, laser cutting, forming, hardware insertion, assembly, spot welding (including aluminum), welding, painting, powder coating, and silk screening.
L&T is a Lean manufacturer committed to providing the highest quality solutions for the aerospace, defense, healthcare/medical device, and commercial industries. Their commitment to excellence in quality, pricing, delivery, and response time reflects the understanding of their customers’ key needs. They are ISO9001/AS9100 Certified, ITAR Registered, and their experienced team is ready to work with you to shape the industry with excellence.
L&T Precision Company Highlights
Materials - Finish Types - Specifications
Materials Processed: Galvanized Steel, Electro-Galvanized Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Copper, Brass
Liquid Coating Finishes: Matte, Semi-Gloss, High Gloss, Light Texture, Medium Texture, Heavy Texture, CARC paint
Powder Coating Finishes: Gloss Range from Flat to High Gloss, Light Texture, Medium Texture, Heavy Texture, Wrinkle Texture, Metallic Finishes, Vein Finishes, Clear Coat
Liquid Coating Specifications: MIL-PRF-23377, MIL-PRF-85582, MIL-PRF-22750, MIL-PRF-85285, MIL-P-53022, MIL-DTL-64159, MIL-DTL-53039, MIL-C-8514, TT-P-1579, plus others
Welding Specifications: AWS, NAVSEA, MIL-STD-2219
L&T Precision's Capabilities
- Multi-axis CNC machining and turning capabilities
- Stand alone vertical, large automated vertical and horizontal, and a large double column machining centers
- Short, medium, or large run production
Sheet Metal Fabrication
- Precision CNC punching and CNC fiber optic laser cutting
- Forming, Bending, Polishing, Graining, and Deburring
- Finishes (Bead Blast, Jitterbug, Linegrain, Tumble)
- Full, in-house metal finishing (Liquid and Powder Coating, Silkscreening)
- Work with outside processing partners to provide all types of plating including, Anodizing, Chromate Conversion Coating/Chem Film, and more.
- Assembly: Aerospace Welding, Spot welding, Riveting, Hardware insertion, Aerospace electro-bonding, and more.
- Plating: We work with outside processing partners to provide all types of plating.
- Inspection Capabilities: Full DCC CMM; AS9102 First Article, XRF Material Analysis, High-Speed Laser Scanning
Military / Defense
ISO 9001:2015 Certified